The source for exploring paranormal phenomena and the unexplained, including ghosts,UFO, ghost stories, ghost photos, alien, bigfoot, Ghost hunters, haunted houses, monsters, ESP, psychic phenomena, human and Earth mysteries, time travel and strange science, and more paranormal phenomena.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Upon Which I Perceive

Written By:Jeff Behnke
Posted:12/21/2007

When I look at the universe and see the infinite swirling soup of stars and galaxies, I don’t see something that is external to me. Through analogy, I can visualize a direct correlation to each element in nature to something that is occurring internally. Depending upon which side of the brain your universe often relies upon, this will either strike you as useless dream-like drivel or a powerful meditation. go to article>>

No comments: